Manage Your Aol Mail Account Here
AOL Mail is a free web-based email service that helps the users to enjoy personalized email experience. You can connect with your family and friends using this email platform. AOL Mail helps you to experience a secure and splendid mailing. Along with this, you will also get access to the AOL calendar, create and use folders, organize your mail, and much more. For all this, you must have a Mail account. Follow the given procedures for creating and accessing your account.
Procedure to Create an AOL Mail Account
The first step of accessing the AOL Mail is to create an account. Only after account creation, you will get access to multiple features. Following is the process that you can follow for the successful creation of your account.
- First of all, you have to open the desired web browser on your computing system.
- Then, you have to move to the AOL Mail login window. For this, you have to type “mail.aol.com” in the address bar. Carefully enter the URL and then press the Enter key.
- After that, click the “Create Account” tab which is located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Further, you will be redirected to the AOL account creation window. In this window, carefully enter the profile information that is required for the successful creation of an AOL account. Enter the below-given information in their respective fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address: Create an email address for your AOL account.
- Password: Create a new password for the security of your AOL account. The password you create must contain at least one of each uppercase letter, lowercase letter, symbol, as well as number.
- Mobile Number: Provide your mobile number in the required field. The number you provide must be in your access. This is needed as the provided number will be required for the verification of your account. In order to enter the number, you first have to select the country code. From the drop-down menu select the preferred country code and then enter the number.
- Birth Date: Enter your date of birth in the required field. In order to do so, you have to select the month of your birth from the drop-down menu. Further, you have to enter the day and year of your birth.
- Gender: In the last field enter your gender. However, this is an optional step and hence you can leave the field empty.
- Once you are done with all this, the next step is to hit the “Continue” button.
- Now, you will be redirected to the account verification window. In this window, you have to allow the mail service provider to send you the verification code. For this, you have to select the “Text Me A Verification Code” tab. AOL will send you this code on your registered mobile number.
- Next, you have to enter the code that you have received for verification.
- After entering the code in the required field, you have to tap the “Verify” button.
- This will successfully complete the account verification. Now, press the “Continue” tab to conclude the process.
Procedure for Account Login
- For the AOL Mail login, you first have to open a web browser on your computer system.
- Then, you have to enter the “mail.aol.com” URL in the address bar of your web browser.
- Now, you will be redirected to the AOL Mail login webpage.
- Here, you first have to enter the email address that you have created for your AOL account.
- After that, you can opt to stay signed in to your account. For this, you have to tick mark the checkbox provided under the Next tab. However, this is an optional step and is not recommended when using the sharing computer system.
- Further, you have to click the “Next” tab.
- In the next window, you are required to enter the password that you have created at the time of account creation. Passwords are case-sensitive. Hence, you must be very careful while entering the password.
- Once you are done with providing the credentials, hit the “Sign In” tab. This will successfully complete the account creation procedure and will take you to your account.
AOL Email Errors Troubleshooting
Using the AOL Mail, you might get several errors displaying on your screen. These errors are the result of the occurrence of unexpected conditions. For the smooth functioning of the AOL Mail, it becomes important to resolve the errors quickly. You have to follow the given troubleshooting procedures for fixing the AOL Mail errors.
Reset Your AOL Mail Password
Before you begin with the password reset, you first have to check the credentials you have entered. Make sure the email address, as well as the password entered by you, is correct. In case the credentials are correct and you are still getting the error, then reset your password by following the given process.
- Access a web browser.
- Move to the AOL Mail Login window. For this, enter “mail.aol.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- Enter the email address in the required field. Make sure you provide the email address that you have created at the time of account creation.
- Select the “Next” tab.
- In the next window, click the “Forgot Password” link that is provided under the empty password field.
- Tap the “Yes” button for allowing the AOL to send you the verification code. AOL will send you this code on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the code that you have received.
- After entering, click the “Verify” tab.
- Further, you have to create a new password for your AOL Mail account.
- In the next field, re-enter the password for confirmation.
- At last, press the “Continue” tab. This will successfully reset your password.
Clear the Cache Files
- Open a Google Chrome web browser.
- Press “CTRL+H” keys altogether.
- Click “Clear Browsing Data”.
- From the dialog box select the time range for the duration you want to remove the files.
- Tick mark the Cache files checkbox. You can also select other file checkboxes to remove them from your system.
- Finally, press the “Clear Data” tab
- Access a Safari web browser.
- Select the Go> Library options.
- Now, you will get a list of all the folders.
- Then, search and click the “Cache” folder and then select all the files available in the folder.
- After selecting, right-click them and then select the “Move to Trash” option.
- Now, move to the trash and right-click it.
- Choose the “Empty Trash” option.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Select Customize and control Google Chrome> Settings> Advanced> Privacy and Security> Site Settings> Pop-Ups and redirects.
- Select the Toggle button until it turns blue. This will successfully disable the firewall.
- Open a Safari browser on your Mac device.
- Select the “Safari” option.
- From the list of options, you have to select the “Block pop-up windows” option.
- Then, press the Toggle button in order to enable the settings.
- Access the Safari browser.
- Click the Safari> Preferences> Security options.