AOL Mail Login
AOL Mail is a no-cost webmail service designed to provide its users with a secure and splendid mailing experience. Through this mailing platform, you can perform various functions such as create and use folders, access the AOL calendar, organize your folders, and much more. In order to perform all these functions, you must have an AOL Mail account. For account creation and AOL Mail login, follow the processes given below.
How to Create the AOL Mail Account?
- Open a web browser.
- Then, visit the AOL Mail web page by typing “mail.aol.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- In the next window, select the “Create Account” tab. This is located on the lower-left corner of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the AOL account creation window.
- Now, you are required to enter all the necessary profile information in their respective fields. Initiate the process by entering your First and the Last name.
- After that, create an email address for your AOL account. This will further be used as a username for AOL Mail Login.
- Next, you have to create a password for the safety of your account. The password you create will help your account to protect from unauthorized access. Make sure that you add one of each upper case letters, lower case letters, symbols, and numbers in the password.
- Thereafter, provide your mobile number that is in your access. This number will be used by AOL for sending you the verification code.
- The next step is to provide your Date Of Birth.
- Afterwards, enter your gender in the next field. However, this is an optional step and hence, you can proceed further leaving the field empty.
- Now, hit the “Continue” tab and this will successfully create your AOL Mail account.
- Further, you are required to verify your account. For this, you first have to allow AOL to send you the verification code by clicking the “Text Me A Verification Code” tab.
- By doing so, AOL will send you the code on your registered mobile number. Hence, open the message.
- Now, come back to the account creation window and provide the verification code in the empty field.
- Complete the account creation and verification process by clicking the “Verify” tab.
- Finally, you will get a completion message on your screen. Select the “Continue” tab to conclude the process.
Procedure For AOL Mail Login
- To begin the AOL Mail Login procedure, you have to open a web browser on your computer system.
- Now, type “mail.aol.com” in the address bar.
- This will redirect you to the AOL Mail Login window.
- After that, you are required to enter the email address that you have created for your AOL account.
- Then, you will get the option to save your email address on your system. This will save you from entering the username again and again. In order to do so, you have to tick mark the “Stay Signed In” checkbox. However, this step is recommended only using a personal computer.
- Thereafter, hit the “Next” tab to proceed further.
- In the next window, you have to provide the password. Carefully enter the password in the required field as passwords are case-sensitive. Hence, even a single mistake will display the login error. Once you are done with entering the password, you can also view it by clicking the Eye icon. This is located on the extreme end of the password field. Then, check the password that you have entered.
- At last, tap the “Sign In” button to complete the AOL Mail Login procedure and to reach your account successfully.