How to Fix If AOL Mail is not working on iPhone?
AOL Mail is a free and secure email service that allows the users to customize the various settings as per their preference. You can easily use this mailing service on any of your devices. However, many times while using the AOL Mail on your iPhone, you might get several errors. One such error that displays the most is “AOL Mail not working”. You might get this error due to several reasons such as internet issues, changed network settings, outdated operating system, etc. For a smooth and delightful user experience, it is recommended to resolve this error quickly.
Measures that You Should Take to Fix “AOL Mail is not working on iPhone” Error
There are different possible solutions that will help you resolve AOL Mail, not working errors. Many users face this issue when they try signing in to AOL Mail using their iPhone device. In case you are one of them, then look at the below-given solutions to fix this error.
Try Switching Airplane Mode On and Off:
This is one of the most commonly used methods for fixing the error. For this, you first have to turn on the Airplane mode on your iPhone and after a few seconds, you need to turn it off. This might help you in resolving the error.
For turning Airplane Mode On, you are required to access the control panel i.e. Settings of your iPhone. After that, look for the Airplane option in the settings. You might get this option on the top of the list. Now click the Airplane Mode toggle button and wait for it to turn into green. Once you are done with turning it on, you have to wait for a few seconds. Then, again press the toggle button to turn it off.
Change Network Settings Back To Reset:
Another method you can try for resolving the error is to reset your iPhone’s network settings. For this-
- Locate and click the “Settings” icon from the apps menu.
- Then, click the “General” option.
- Scroll down the screen and hit the “Reset” option followed by “Reset Network Settings”.
By doing so, all your saved network settings and other data will get deleted and settings will come back to general.
Delete the AOL Account and Sign In Again:
Deleting the added AOL Account and re-adding it again might help you in resolving the error. In order to do so,
Remove AOL account-
- Open Settings.
- Click the “Account and Password” option followed by selecting your added AOL account.
- Hit the “Delete Account” option.
AddBack Your AOL Account-
- Access the iPhone’s Settings.
- Click Account and Password> Add Account.
- Using the AOL Mail login credentials you have to sign in to your account.
Enable 2-Step verification For AOL Mail:
At times, an extra layer of protection i.e. 2-step verification might resolve the AOL Mail is not working on iPhone error. Follow the given steps for the same:
- Move to the Account security window of your iPhone.
- After that, press the “Manage” option.
- You will find a 2-step verification option right there. Click it and select “On”.
Other Troubleshooting Steps:
Even after following the above-mentioned procedures you still getting AOL Mail is not working on iPhone error on your device, then you can try following the given methods too.
- Get in touch with AOL Mail customer support service providers.
- Try using the AOL app rather than the Mail app.
- Force stop the application and remove it from the recently used application. Then, try opening the application again.
- Update your iPhone software by installing the latest iOS version.